Does anyone use Bing to get MSP?

Just wondering, i started today and it seems pretty easy. And it's free:)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, I do.

I've gotten a few emails about it. But I'm too lazy and skeptical to follow through. How does it work?

You just download the toolbard and use it to search and you earn Bing credits that can be redeemed for other stuff. It's really easy.

I can't be bothered to do it. I tried it whenever it first came up whenever the MS points were 100 for 100 and I never received them. Haven't touched it since.

i have earned 800 msp and going for 1200

I use it and it's really easy. Just search for anything, literally anything.

Btw people keep saying you need to download the bing bar but so far that isn't true for me. I just type Bing into Google(lol I know) and then sign in with Windowsliveid. It tallies my points and seem to be working fine but I haven't tried to redeem any points yet.

I get an average 800 points every 45 days. Not bad for 10 seconds of random keyboard strokes. SO far i have received 2400 points since around the beginning of December.

i just started casually this week, so i haven't been able to redeem any bing points for msp yet. i'm at 346 credits as of today so i'm getting there but it's slow since you can only get 12 points a day guaranteed. at least i know i'm getting 200 msp for having signed up.

I got 400 once and never did it again, lol.....I thought theygot rid of the offer?

I was just starting to think this Bing thing seems cool....just looked into it further "Only for the US." Not going to bother then. It seems that everything is "Only in the US" these days....the rest of the world just doesn't exist :(