Does anyone still play this?

Title says it all. Would like to get this game but is  it still alive online?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It has a few people playing it still but not a lot. The multiplayer online mode is really unfriendly as well, since you have far better experienced players who completely destroy your units so they are never able to gain experience and become better.

I just got two copies for my son and I as we have two 360's and I expect we'll be playing it for awhile...

I play!

Hi alot of of people play this game i can allways find new people to play online with

I recntly just strted playing it again and love it but I'm having trouble getting online. Can sombody help? thanks

I just played my first 2 games in theatre of war last night. Got schooled by the big boys but im going back for more. Look me up and we can play together!

Oh BTW keep trying to get into theatre of war...it says the server is unavailable but after a few attempts I was able to get in. KEEP TRYING!

It'll take commitment to stick with the game.Like Nameloi said, you've got your players that will destroy and kill all of your units, and your average RTS player.Be aware though, some players(whom i wont mention) use a lagswitch, basically they could be on the verge of losing,boom,they get a victory,you get a loss.there are also people out there who just simply try to kill everyone's units(dont complain, its in the game for a reason!),which may drive you away from the game. Stick with it, learn strats,get good playgroups together and you'll be fine.

This is all coming from one of the best players on EndWar,and highly experienced on all factions.

Oh,also in TOW,there's 3 factions, US(range/overpowered faction in the game), Europe(speed/weak/ I <3 Euope/ hardest faction to play on), and Russia(power/slow). I'd hate to say this,but I'd recommend JSF/USA for a newcomer, but dont stay on JSF for long, JSF has its reputation,especially for the players who never switch from JSF to another faction.

I'd have to agree completely with WarLike. I think the only thing he failed to mention is your likelihood to play against the same people frequently. Take only a brief look at the leader boards for any given week, and your bound to run into a few of those people. Example: I don't know WarLike personally, but he's kicked my @@@ a few more times than I care to admit. Getting beaten by the same people can be frustrating, but like he said, if you stick with it, the game can bee really rewarding.

Yeah Raul your right. Got to find the right people get the right strategy and all eventually turns out really well. BTW if someone asks for a clean game, careful some people lie and try to get you leave early on. This happens alot to the 325 to the point to where we don't negotiate clean games. We won't kill people we don't recognize until they kill us...as for people we know that kill our units, well lets just say we have some interesting games by that point. Oh one last thing, worse thing to fight in the game is Langley AFB. (JSF will get joke hopefully) Have fun and enjoy the game.

I also agree with Raul when i first played i was smashed many times but after a while you get used to strategies and find new ways to counter them i hope endwar has new players to comme in the future and have fun playing guys.