Does anyone remember "Skies of Arcadia"?

I'd really love an HD re-make for the 360

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Great RPG for the Dreamcast

Wasn't it ported to the Gamecube? I heard it was really good, i should try tacking it down sometime.

I have to get a gamecube so bad, even if it is just for pinkmin. That game is the bomb. Did they make one for the Wii? That game would be phenomenal for it.

Skies of Arcadia is definitely a game I hold in high regard, and while I would certainly love another installment in the franchise, I'm torn at the thought of it consequentially pulling the developers away from working on the equally fantastic Valkyria Chronicles franchise.

Remember it?.. Skies of Arcadia is my favorite JRPG after Final Fantasy VII, and one of my favorite games of all-time. Both the Dreamcast & Gamecube versions sit on one of my gaming shelves at this very moment.

I missed Skies of Acadia on my Dreamcast; an HD remake would be welcome.

...and while we're at it, we should toss that and an HD port of Shenmue on a disc for the 360 and we'd have a real Dreamcast compilation!

Yes

That would be awesome if they did have an HD remake.

@IsaacClarkeSNLYou don't need a Gamecube, you can play Gamecube games on the Wii as long as they are the older Wii's. The newer ones don't have Gamecube compatibility.

Yes it was a great game, loved the story.