Does anyone Realize?

that this is technically still the MW2 forum, and that MW3 is illegal because West and Zampella have ownership over the modern warfare name, thus it's still the subject of the lawsuit???

i was just wondering...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was wondering about that.

Do West and Zampella currently have ownership of the MW franchise? I was under the impression that they're suing Activision to get the rights.

But yeah, if West and Zampella win the lawsuit, I will be very interested to see what happens to MW3

they contractually were owed the rights to it, and the royalties, but activision denied them that.

that's part of the lawsuit, which has become several suits and countersuits rolled into one.

i thought it was because of a mod messing up and doing it by accident, mind you if they change the name to mw2 why  dont they change the mw3 to mw2 as well. seems like they like to half as*s it sometimes

They should have taken this to Judge Judy. I can see her now, cussing out the CEO of Activision..

[quote user="R0N LIMO DRIVER"]

They should have taken this to Judge Judy. I can see her now, cussing out the CEO of Activision..

[/quote]

did you actually make a new account but keep the similar gamertag?

no

no

[/quote]

if your going to act like you didnt, atleast change your avatar, that way its harder for mods to spot you ban dodging twice.

I plan on behaving myself this time.   No more drinking and foruming for me !

I plan on behaving myself this time.   No more drinking and foruming for me !

[/quote]

well, whatever you choose, your still going to get banned in the end.

yeah.