Does anyone know why the Redguards are different from the other humanoids?(Spoilers)

I read somewhere that the redguards don't have the same blood as Bretons or Nords. I mean its obvious that they all possess physical differences but what I was reading made it sound like the redguards were bound by some divine genetic right of magic or something. Likely because they don't have ancestral geneology in Atmora.

~

Another peculiar thing about them is that Dwemer robots are known to come alive in parts of Hammerfell, probably all of Hammerfell. Curious, I think. Does anybody have any interesting secrets about them?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Redguards have big curved. @#$%#'s. BIG CURVED @#$%#'s.

i think they really ****** up on the redguards in this game, they dont sound black or look cool. and there is not one single main redguard character. oh the only one, nazir aka three dog

LOL...The Orc in the Arcaneum sounds pretty black

This is racist. :)

[quote user="Zehq"]

[/quote] Go fiddling with any @#$%#'s around here or we're going to have a real BIG party

[quote user="SNIPER NOC"]

[quote user="Zehq"]

[/quote] Go fiddling with any @#$%#'s around here or we're going to have a real BIG party

[/quote]

I heard about you and your *^&$#*'d words!

3 dog, OW, 3 dog OW OW OW!

So funny... so unnecessarily rude, but some (I can't even say 'most', somewhat sadly) is palatable.

Err these are all quotes from "Skyrim - Gamer Poop" one and two... :] 

Oh except for the 3dog one that's from fallout gamer poop.

LMAO! Does anyone remember the question?