Does anyone know what this is?

I was hacked in the past few days and my MS points were completely wiped. The hacker tried to buy 6000 MS points and that's how I got an email... it was the only way of knowing. He played FIFA 12 on my account, and changed nothing else.

I had over 1650 MS points, and now I only have 50. In the purchase history, he bought 'PREMIUM GOLD PACK' which is a Game Consumable, as well as 'PREMIUM GOLD JUMBO' which is also a Game Consumable. When I click on it, the 'Ooops! What happened to this page?' screen pops up, and when I click 'Add to Queue,' it says that the item is no longer available. The purchases were made on January 14, 2012. Does anyone know what these packs belong to?
As I said, the guy played FIFA 12 and got two achievements on it.

If anyone can help, that would be great.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

They're for FIFA 12

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Your account was hacked and if you want to get the points back you'll need to open an Unauthorized Access case. Microsoft and EA don't really care about this issue (it's plaguing hundreds if not thousands of users at this time) so they're saying it'll take about a month for them to set your account straight, and in the meantime they lock you out of XBOX Live for a month.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.