does anyone know if they're coming out it with halo 2?

they did a great job with the halo anniversary edition i'd love to see what they do with halo 2...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can play Halo 2 on GFWL still.

There hasn't been any word regarding a re-release of Halo 2, to the best of my knowledge.  To be honest, I'd much rather 343 Studios work on new content, rather than rehashing last-gen games.

-

Darker Reaper is correct in that you can still play Halo 2 online on the PC through Games For Windows Live.  You don't even need a Gold membership to play!

There's no word on it.

But Halo CEA sold really well so it wouldnt suprise me to see them do Halo 2 eventually as well.

[quote user="Darker Reaper"]

You can play Halo 2 on GFWL still.

[/quote]Except for the fact that the only lobbies left are modded ones. It's also an unbelievably bad console port. 

A Halo 2 remake will most certainly come eventually.

Yeah well if they bother making one, they better not include the Halo Reach MP.

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]

There's no word on it.

But Halo CEA sold really well so it wouldnt suprise me to see them do Halo 2 eventually as well.

[/quote]

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

A Halo 2 remake will most certainly come eventually.

[/quote]

I give it about 2-3 years. That will be the 10th year anniversary for Halo 2. As you said, Halo CE did very well so I would expect a Halo 2 remake for sure.  It will probably be announced about a year after Halo 4 comes out and using the Halo 4 engine.

Hopefully soon because I've never played halo 2.

Halo 2 's single player campaign was awful! Microsoft, Bungie and Frankie O' Connor should be ashamed of themselves, for putting out such a bad product, using a "bait and switch"technique on the Halo: CE crowd.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_y3cbIV-Xg]