does anyone know how to get unicorn cars?

??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

'Game with Developers'  a monthly time when you can try to find a turn 10 developers online to race with, or photo competitions, other contests. Try the Forza main website for info. No one really knows ahead of time, I don't bother with it.

can`t you just purchase the vip pack for forza 3 and transfer the data?

If I remember right, you have to have been a certain level in Forza 3 and/or own certain cars.  I did not have the VIP copy of 3 but I was driver level 50. I did the import when I first played 4 and the achievement for unicorn unlocked.

i think when you bought the vip pack on forza 3 it gave you access to 2 or 3 cars that were unicorns in that game and when transferred they are unicorns in forza 4 as well.

the free cars you got were just standard cars based on your level.

Must be more to it I think. I was not a VIP on Forza 3, however I did get the LE copy of 4. Wish I would have saved the extra $20 now but it is still a great game.

I had heard that you would get atleast one unicorn car by importing your Forza 3 profile regardless if you had one in Forza 3 or not.

However I highly doubt that was the case. I did get the achievement for the unicorn car when i imported. I also downloaded the VIP Car Pack in Forza 3 (i did not buy the VIP copy)

[quote user="fyerball 72"]Must be more to it I think.[/quote]

From what i remember reading, i think there was the ferrari 430 and lamborghini gallardo that you could buy once you were a v.i.p in forza 3 that were unicorns.

when these transferred to forza 4 you got the unicorn achievement.

there were also 3 other unicorns in forza 3, a chevy,subaru and mazda but i am not sure if these transferred over.

I understand what your saying. However I was never a VIP. I do believe these were the cars but I either bought them or I was gifted them.  I don't remember either way. I just know I never had VIP status in Forza 3. I also did not buy any DLC for the game.

Question:  What IS a unicorn car. i see it in the auction area but I have no clue what it means

I got a ton of them when I transferred my FM3 save.