Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

how many?

how about no

you probably ought to play the game a bit before you show up here on the forums panhandling for credits.....

[quote user="al jonesen"]

you probably ought to play the game a bit before you show up here on the forums panhandling for credits.....

[/quote]

I'll race you for them...

I think you should just play the game, You will earn lots of credits working through the game.

I am a little stumped as to why you asking for CR?  All you have to do is play the game.  It's that easy to get credit in. What part of the game are you having issues with?

Skeptical, but nonetheless, I'll help you out. Everyone that has played this game has needed and received help. Since I too am awaiting Forza 4, I don't have a need for the credits in which I now own. Send a friends request.

as above id help with a million or 2 cr if you want chap. just send me a request.

My other account is the one that has my Forza 3 data on it and Im far into that game. I've already accumulated several million CR. I posted this becuase I was more than 2 mil from getting the Ferrari 599XX. Turns out I got that car in a couple days. I would still like some CR if anybody has some :)