Does anyone ever play Soccer?

I've been trying, since I got the game, to find a game of soccer, with no luck. The closest I came was a match that I got disconnected from in the loadout. Does anyone play this because I'm pretty keen to give it a try

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hit me up on Saturday afternoons sometime ( US Central TIme ).  I'll give the soccer game a go.  Pretty busy during the week.

Just stick with a room for a bit, jet people join in.  You need 8 players to play.  I have not really had difficulties playing.  It's a good release from racing on occasion.

Never mind, I found a game of soccer, or more accurately, Demolition Derby with a ball :)

I haven't usually got a problem getting into lobbies, the lag on the other hand..

[quote user="DevonP20"]I've been trying, since I got the game, to find a game of soccer, with no luck. The closest I came was a match that I got disconnected from in the loadout. Does anyone play this because I'm pretty keen to give it a try[/quote]

I play it on occasion, it is a good break from the racing and is such a good laugh! Its amusing how quickly it turns from a nice game of motorcar football to totall carnage!!!

[quote user="DevonP20"]

Never mind, I found a game of soccer, or more accurately, Demolition Derby with a ball :)

[/quote]

FM4 is basically demolition derby anyway.

@ original poster: glad you finally got to try out the demolition derby soccer!

@ DevonP20: I agree with you regarding the overall experience in circuit races (online). Sorry to go off topic, but I quite often have the problem where during races, I encounter wild racers that just love ramming into the back of your car, purely for fun. It is terribly difficult to recover, especially when racing against experienced drivers. The feeling of being sent flying into the sand while the bugger who rams you from the back just drives off casually, is utterly frustrating! All you end up doing is exiting the game, thereby losing out on an otherwise quality lobby of racers- (besides the rotten ones!). It is difficult to weed these guys out as well, before the race begins, as there are quite too many of them to keep up with! Please let me know if there is any way around this?

Fifa is better.  

I love soccer. Its one of my favorites ways to play Forza. Me and three friends get on and unleash carnage with our hummers.

Soccer... Bowling... Really?

Nobody else thinks Forza has gotten way off-track?

If Turn-10 spent as much effort on decent AI or showing any signs that they know anything about auto racing, Forza Motorsport might nip a little closer at Gran Turismo's heels. Until then, GT remains the only true racing simulator.

Have fun playing soccer.