Does anyone else agree with this reviewer?

This is what he basically said:

DICE didn't really bring anything new to the Battlefield series that is worth mentioning. Sure the graphics look a bit better, single player isn't as awfully boring as Bad Company 2's, but when you get past all of this stuff, all they've done is bring back stuff from before. Server Browser? 1942. Planes? 1942. Real man's conquest (if you can ever call it that)? 1942.

I'm not saying Battlefield 3 is a bad game at all (I really do enjoy it) just saying that BF3 is more of just Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 2 thrown together, with a little bit of Medal of Honor pieces mixed in, not an ground breaking new installment.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

All sequels don't have to be the same, but they don't have to be different. You can keep playing your favorite, or if you get entirely bored of gameplay, you can stop playing it. I did this with Call of Duty.

What else could they have added though?

Dinosaurs

NOTHING

Source?

Now a dinosaur horde mode would be fricken awesome :)  ahhh brings back old memories of turok on n64....with the cheat codes lol.  

i'm pretty sure people want BF2 from the PC on xbox with the destruction 2.0 and frostbite.

personally, my favorite BF was BF2MC on the original xbox it had bugs galore, it lagged, there were no jets, snipers were OP  but it is still the best shooter to grace XBL.

That would be my exact review of it.

1943*

Wonder what his review of the newest COD is like...

what do people want? if they changed it up, it wouldnt be a battlefield game.

here is what makes battlefield games *atleast for me*

Vehicles galore - Check

Class-based loadouts - check

Large-sandbox type maps - check

yup, this is a battlefield game alright.