does anybody know if mw3 will stop the hackers and jtags?

i was wondering if they were going to do something about the cheaters that   have to much time on thier hands to sit around to find hacks to waste all of  our time  that loves getting home from work and playing cod for a few hours  is it even wroth buying mw3 this year of all the hacker that been destorying all the good games over the years.... they need to do something about this situation.....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The developer probably will do something like patch the game to Hell to stop them but eventually the Modders will find a way around the protections of the game and ruin it for everyone. It has always been this way unfortunately..History has always seemed to repeat itself with hacking the COD games.

Where there is will there is a way.

They never bothered fixing with their past games, so why start now?

At moment there is no modding in black ops - at least none in public games anyway - it's been the most playable online of the entire series. It will be interesting to see what happens to this game when the new COD comes out.  Will it become broke like the others?  Only time will tell....

As long as it's the latest in the franchise the publisher in this case Activision is going to pay the developers for on going support. Once MW3 is out I would say Black Ops support is going to be little to none and it will soon be a horrible experience online. They know there is no point in supporting every game equally since the newest yearly release always sells incredibly well. Fixing older games people aren't buying doesn't make them any money. I would say if you want to play COD and have a good gaming experience buy the newest one since it will have the most support.

Why is it that FPS's draw all the pillocks to hack the hell out of it?

I am bad enough at these things without some snotty nosed 8 year old with a handbag full of hacks filling my soft squishy bits full of modded lead.

As to the original question... When satan ice skates to work is my approximation!

Highly doubtful. The integrity of the 'Call of Duty' franchise has been forever compromised.

take away leader boards then you may get less cheaters

No telling what will happen. Based on past experiences I have my doubts that they will handle it any better than before.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

That is a load of BS. Go look at my file share and check out all of the idiots using aim bots. people ARE hacking black ops, SR-71 mode always on, infinit ammo stupid crap like that. I also have on file share someone going through about 9 clips of ammo on the ak47u without running out of ammo. so do not tell us people are not hacking black ops..  FYI