Does anybody else have this problem when using turtle beach's?

I have Turtle Beach PX21's and they work fine when I'm using them on wirless controls. But when I plug my control into the Play n Charge kit I start getting interference. It sounds like a static noise kind of. And well I just bought me a Razer Onza and when I am using it and plug my headset on I start getting interference on them. Has anybody else had this type of problem with turtle beach's? And if so what can I do to make it stop?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I've had the older generation of TB headphones, and the new generation.  3 different models so far.  I haven't noticed the problem with my new Trittons.  But yeah, I noticed that same problem with two of my TB headphones.  The only way I know of to make it stop is to pull out the charge wire.  Bummer.  You could always invest in another battery so you wouldn't have a wire connected to the controller while you're gaming.  Just make sure one is always charged as backup.  Having a spare is very nice.  

Oh btw you might have more luck posting this question in the A/V Hardware forums if you haven't already.