Does any girls still play Fable 2?

I just got Fable 2 yesterday and I would like to play with another girl player I don't have the downloaded content though since the game is old couldn't find the platinum hits version so I just got standard version oh and I'm trying to complete the story since I just got it and I might switch it up and play with guys.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Platinum hits doesn't have the DLC as far as I know. I used to think that's what a platinum hits was, but it's not the case.

There's non premium free downloads off the marketplace that will make your game compatible to play with people who do have the DLC packs.

Yeah I kind of figured that out but didn't feel like changing my post so you talking about the free downloads on see the future and knothole island?

Yeah, they don't give you full content, but allow for compatability.

Oh okay thanks

I'm a girl and I still play :)

Okay what time you wanna play?My time eastern EST.

Oh add me if you want.

Okay I've only got one girl and the people who be playing fable 2 gets bored and quit or they won't answer back or play.So does anyone want to play I don't care if you a girl or boy as long as you have Fable 2 and I don't have the DLC I'll download it sometime soon.

I'm far from done Fable II, but I rotate between a bunch of games, so I don't know when I'll get back to it.

Oh okay I'll play it some time soon.