Does a 2 player option exist using Xbox/xbox360?

I have all these war games that claim that they are 2 player and I cannot figure out how to setup this option using the game options of any of my games. My grandson and spend most of our quality time together trying to figure out this issue than we do playing the games. For the most part, because we cannot setup any of our games to allow us to player either against each other or as a team; we pretty much just give up after about 2 hours of trying to conquer this issue. I have to assume that 2 - 4 local player means that if I had 2 to 3 addition persons at my home that they would be able to play at the same time and along side of me right? If this is true then why do you have to be a Harvard graduate in order to utilize this function? When I buy games, I do so with the intensional of knowing that they need to be 2 or more players and yet when I get the game home I fnd relentless hours spend to accomplish next to nothing in the wake of setting up game play for 2 person. Please provide any insight and/or a valid link that will help us over come this burden of an issue. Thank you and God Bless!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi there,

a two player setup shouldn't be hard to do, but may differ per game

can you please specify the names of the games you've tried to setup it up for?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Most games will have a feature in the menu saying either Multiplayer or Co-op.  Just choose whichever name it is and ensure that both gamertags are signed in on the same console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.