DOC Asks - What's the deal with the Titanfall Bundle

I've a question & whoever thinks they've an answer, please reply. 

One more thing, I know this is a bit late but this still bugs me. 

I bought the XBOX One in February with a couple of games and a brand new 12 month subscription to XBOX Live. I bought the console because I really enjoyed my XBOX 360. Personally, I also wanted to show my support for the "console wars". Here's my dilemma, I would like to enjoy Titanfall same as everyone else who bought the Titanfall edition of the console which came bundled with it. I meet all of the requirements, I bought the console plus a 12 month subscription on the same date, except for the game came out after I bought the console. I'm frustrated to say the least. 

I'm just here reaching out, asking if there's some way for me to get a free copy of the game, as I feel like I was cheated and deserve a copy free of charge since the game was released less than 30 days after I bought the console, I have the receipt to prove this. I knew the game would release in March, but I did not know the console would drop in price, and re release bundled with Titanfall. Please, for the sake keeping my good faith in this company, help me out of this situation. 

Thanks, 

DOCBlacjac

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I'm afraid Microsoft most likely won't read this section of the forums, I've been told that they sometime pay attention to the feedback and support section.