Do you use your Xbox for Multi-plats... or a PS3/PC?

Just a little experiment here... I'm a bit curious how many people actually USE their Xbox for Multi-plats here.

Me personally... I won't lie, I prefer PS3. Nowadays they seem to be getting the better Exclusive-Content deals... and I know that I won't have to pay for the online in another year, and my PC is utter crap.

I stick with my 360 for Exclusives... but what does the rest of the Live world do?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm going to guess xbox because these are the xbox forums. And because we have party chat for single player games.

i buy xbox games when my friends buy it for the multiplayer or when i buy a sequel and had the 1st game for xbox everything else Ps3 or Pc

i'll buy game series that i've already got going on xbox, but every other multiplatform game is going on my ps3. i'm slowly eventually re-buying my established xbox series for ps3, like dragon age and fallout and whatnot. and of course i'm buying whatever exclusives that look good for either system.

PC is my crap box. It won't run anything, so that only leaves my 360. I sold my PS3 years ago. Wish I hadn't, but I had not the time or money to concentrate on both systems. If I could, I would go back and keep it for exclusives. I had a plan to rent one just to finsih God of War III, but never did. However if I still had one, I would use my 360 for everything exept PS3 esclusives. Love those achievements.

I have a PS3 but in all honesty, i dont even own any games for it. I just use it for media and LoveFilm. I buy all my games for the Xbox, i prefere the control pad and being able to chat toi folk.

360 for multi-platform games except exclusives and single player games that I think would play better on a PS3. I own three PS3 games and 20+ 360 games. PS3 has had more Blu-Ray and Netflix then gaming by huge amount. I have a ton of games on my PC especially from Steam sales, but I almost never find myself wanting to play them. Grabbing a controller and laying back is something I have gotten used to. Live community is also a big reason. Get on and most people have mics or you can easily find those who do.

I'm buying Mass Effect 3 for the PC on release and waiting to get it on the 360 when it drops in price.

I'm going to use my new PC for multiplats.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

now i`m silver i use my ps3 for all online gaming and xbox for single player campaigns as i like to see the cheevo`s pop up.

I only have a xbox and my pc would burst into flames if I tried to run a game on it.