Do you think they'll bring back Kaidan and Ashley?

Since this game will be based more on ME1 than ME2. Just a thought.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yep. Same with Liara.

Kaiden/Ashley and Liara have been confirmed to be coming back.

Multiple sources have confirmed their returns as well as consequences as to how loyal (or unloyal) you were to your LI from ME1. Check this link for some details but beware, HUGE spoilers. You've been warned

They have already confirmed the return of these characters. Really excited,

Ashley and Kaiden will be Spectres, and yes they are returning.  That's not much of a spoiler if you find it to be so, sorry.

[quote user="CrypticZer0"]

Ashley and Kaiden will be Spectres, and yes they are returning.  That's not much of a spoiler if you find it to be so, sorry.

[/quote]

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARE YOU KIDDING ME THEIR GONNA BE SPECTRES???????? OMG THAT JUST RUINED MY DAY FML AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hehehehehe justt kiddding i that  lol

lol good.  Yeah if that were to be considered a huge spoiler, then I have no faith in the community considering there's much more content already released that is much more spoilerific in context and overall story that has been posted on here.

SPOILERS:

With the news of Male-Male and Female-Female relationships being in the game, I'll have to finish my first ME1 playthrough and save Kaiden instead of Ashley. I just hope you can develop a relationship with either of the two in ME3.

[quote user="Bazzaa94"]

SPOILERS:

With the news of Male-Male and Female-Female relationships being in the game, I'll have to finish my first ME1 playthrough and save Kaiden instead of Ashley. I just hope you can develop a relationship with either of the two in ME3.

[/quote]

I read that they weren't making straight characters suddenly switch preferences.  This prol means both Ash and Kaiden, as well as other LIs, are staying straight (where applicable).  The only person this might affect would be Jack.

That's disappointing then lol.