Do you think the season pass is worth it?

Have seen the icon for GOW3 season pass and apparently you get all the DLC for 2400 MS points. Is anyone considering getting this? Do you think it is a good deal?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Have you seen what will be in the first DLC? Yes it is worth it and yes I do have it. And yes its a good deal, you get one DLC for free

If you plan on picking up the DLC that is released for Gears....than h3ll yes it's worth it!!! If you break it down, it will save you 33%!!

why bother? the dlc that they're coming out with isn't worth it at this point

I reckon it is worth it, u save 800 microsoft points and the first DLC looks really good and i cant wait. + You get Liquid Metal camo

You only save money if you plan to buy, what is it?  4 pieces of DLC?  Kind of a gamble playing for sometihng before you know if you know if you'll like it.

You cannot even use the maps in public versus.

For anyone interested in this game in the long term, the season pass is absolutely worth it. For me I get the savings on the dlc, the weapon skins, and the next four dlc packs.

As to the first set of maps not being playable in public versus, all signs are pointing to it being a limited hindrance, and they should be playable in online versus after they work on the dedicated servers. 

yeah, except modders have found the maps already on the disc, and the assets to give the silverback rockets were already in the game, and the game already had stat trackers for rocket kills....other than that, yeah, it's a F***ing great deal..

[quote user="BxA Grim"]

You cannot even use the maps in public versus.

[/quote]

Not yet. You will later on.

What about the campaigns DLC? We have not seen anything on this.  And no sh!t the silverback has rockets! You can use them in campaign!