Do you think Next Gen will effect 360 version's quality?

This is what i'm worried about now.
There are a lot of games I had been looking forward to this year like GTA V, Watchdogs,  Diablo 3, ect that are obviously going to be launch titles for next gen as well.

Do you think that the developers are going to put more time into the next gen versions and basically half a** the 360 versions?
I remember thats kinda what happened at the end of last generation.. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hard to know. IMO the best choice is to get the next gen version . Maybe the differences aren't so big but that's what i will do.

I'd have to say yes. GTA V might be the only one that won't be affected by it as I don't think it will be a launch title to begin with.

i think it will be the other way around, they will half *** the next gen ports, not that they will be bad, just not much better looking.

Games like Destiny that are supposed to be out for current gen systems, I'd rather wait and get those games when I have a ps4 because I don't want to buy the same game twice for two different systems.

^ I geting that game too. But I going buy it for both XBOX console. So I can dubble dip the achievements.

Think you meant AFFECT not effect...

Well, I'm getting Wii U cross platforms from now on.

Chances are, the next gen launch titles will just be better polished versions if current gen games. Like Gun, Battlefield 2, King Kong and Need 4 Speed were at the beginning of the current gen..

You look at a games like "Metal Gear Solid: Revengeance", "Bayonetta", "Halo 4" and "Skyrim" and you know that if a 360 new release doen't look like a million bucks you've only got the developers to blame.

Az

It's not that uncommon for companies to put out versions for both the older and newer consoles in the beginning. They know that a lot of people won't buy a new system until the price drops, and the launch bugs have been fixed. I would say you will see some titles only coming out on the new (or even older) system at first, but there should be plenty of titles that come out for both.