Do You Think Gears Should Venture Into the RTS Genre?

We would have 4 factions: Lambent, COG, Locust, and Stranded(Hobos with Shotguns).  I thought it was cool when Halo did it, but I think Gears would have more potential to succeed at something like this.  Do you think this would be good idea, or am I just out of my mind?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

No.

NO

I would say no. Keep Gears in its intended form, don't waste its awesome story to sell a game type the it doesn' t fit.

NO!

Being a fan of starcraft I would say yes.

I was just throwing out a thought because ol' Cliffy B said that if he were to continue the Gears Games he  didn't want to do the same old thing.  So I thought this would be one possibility.

Not wanting to do the same old thing can be remedied by removing the Locust all together in the game and use the stories from the Pendulum Wars!! Anvil Gate would be amazing to recreate!!! Most likely what we will see to continue the Gears franchise!

thats a really good idea

You where waiting for a NOT! weren't you!

[quote user="MjrMcBeeferton"]

We would have 4 factions: Lambent, COG, Locust, and Stranded(Hobos with Shotguns).  I thought it was cool when Halo did it, but I think Gears would have more potential to succeed at something like this.  Do you think this would be good idea, or am I just out of my mind?

[/quote]

I would say so