Do you think DICE should have added an Anti-Thermal suit?

A suit to counter-thermal scope is basically what I am saying. Maybe a spec? IDK. I'm fine with the thermal scopes I just amazes me that there is no counter. Sun and flashlight glare don't show up when using using the scope. Only real counter is fire.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Umm, yes, flashlights STILL blind you in thermals, or at least, they do in this game. fail.

I doubt technology that expensive and high end would be available to the standard Marine. Maybe Special Forces sniper units though. (I know its just a game just saying)

Ok well I think flashlights need a counter as well. Game would be perfect if I didn't have to look away when someone uses a flashlight. I have light sensative eyes and the flashlight pisses me off because it strains my eye to no limit. That's a discussion for another thread. Thermal needs balancing maybe reduce its range or make it only work in dark areas.

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"]

I doubt technology that expensive and high end would be available to the standard Marine. Maybe Special Forces sniper units though. (I know its just a game just saying)

[/quote]

I see what you're saying. That makes sense but look above this post for another suggestion.

[quote user="Red Clown"]

Ok well I think flashlights need a counter as well. Game would be perfect if I didn't have to look away when someone uses a flashlight. I have light sensative eyes and the flashlight pisses me off because it strains my eye to no limit. That's a discussion for another thread. Thermal needs balancing maybe reduce its range or make it only work in dark areas.

[/quote] the flashlights hurt my eyes as well. as for infared balancing, maybe a perk that jams the IFF (Identify Friend or Foe) signal, so that either all players look like enemies or friendlies to force the shooter to think about it.

[quote user="Red Clown"]

[/quote]

Equipable sunglasses?

They both shouldn't be in the game, in my opinion. Hopefully they just make the game fair so that in a month from now, every single person playing this game doesn't have thermal and a flashlight equipped.

I actually agree.  I have photophobia(Not fear of, but the sensitivity to bright lights) and the beginning sequence is pretty strenuous as well.  I think it would be great if you could wear a visor that would eliminate the laser and flashlight issue(the character in game wears this of course, not me or you, lol).  There should be a counter to it, not saying in any way to remove it.  I use the laser myself.

I've been using the thermal scope lately and its just way too easy to spot enemies, it almost feels like I'm cheating lol.  I think they should either reduce the range of the scope or remove it.  And I absolutely hate that dreadful flashlight, they should definitely reduce the brightness.

Once you use the thermal scope you can't stop using it. They should have made thermal scope like 6x so it can't be used for every situation.