Do you still own BF2mc (xbox 360)?

Just curious.. It would be great to get a night of gaming with forum people on a private server...

If enough people have it, we can set up 2 clans and then post their names so you can request to join...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Vegas and I played it together last week.  Think we got to maybe finish two games before servers kept booting us.  Well players like to lag the game out to kick people out.  Believe theres already a topic up in the UXF forums suggesting us all to get on sometime once all have the game.

Also install the game cause the server loading times are slow other wise.  Makes a big difference with the disc installed.

yep.. I'll never get rid of that game..  Despite it's age and old school graphics.. still the best shooter gameplay wise ever on console

yes, still own it....I never sell or trade my games in

Last time I tried playing it I kept getting booted. I probably got in 2/10 times I tried.

yes.

I'll try to get it

I'm planning on playing it tonight after work.. (approx 7pm EST)... join in if you are so inclined.. Hurry up and pick it up Otto..

[quote user="zombiedaddy"]

I'm planning on playing it tonight after work.. (approx 7pm EST)... join in if you are so inclined.. Hurry up and pick it up Otto..

[/quote]

hehe

Hurrying up ?

I'm away on holiday now. Will be back in 3 weeks

Well that was fun until we started getting based *** and then the server dropped.