Do you save often?

I noticed playing earlier that I tend to manually save a lot when Im playing games like Oblivion, Resident Evil, Bioshock or any action/rpg type game.

Am I the only one who does this? haha.

It freaking blows when I go back and play some of the old school Resident Evil games with the limited save system where you have to find the Ink Cartridges on order to save your progress, i'm so glad not many games use that sort of save system anymore.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'd rather have the save anywhere option like Half-Life 2 and Fallout 3 rather than finding a saving place, what if you can't go back and save your process or you mess up even if you make it really far into the game and can't go back for example any JRPG with hard moments.

In other words: Yes, I do save a lot.

RAGE has a terrible auto saving feature so yes.

I save a lot whenever I am playing a single player experience that allows me to and its auto save feature is awful. Mass Effect is a prime of game where I saved frequently because of terrible auto saves.

If I'm playing a game like Fallout or Deus Ex where I can save the game any time I want, then I save after every enemy encounter. Even if it's only a couple enemies, I still save.

Wouldn't it be sweet if the Xbox 360 controller had a save button like the PC has other than pressing pause and go to save? That would be lovely. <3

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

Wouldn't it be sweet if the Xbox 360 controller had a save button like the PC has other than pressing pause and go to save? That would be lovely. <3

[/quote]Well I wouldn't go so far as to say "That would be lovely". But I'd use it if it was there.

I tend to save often if possible. My general rule is if its an RPG my saves shall be no lower than 3.

I will save as often as possible. An auto save button on the controller would be nice,  but sometimes going into the menu lets me have a breather if Im frustrated.

[quote user="kingvas78"]

I will save as often as possible. An auto save button on the controller would be nice,  but sometimes going into the menu lets me have a breather if Im frustrated.

[/quote]I do that anyway, save or not.

I save too much, even after an autosave......