Do you regret buying this game or it's Downloadable content?

Title says it all.

I sorta regret getting this game... The only reason why I purchased it "and all the map packs" was for zombies and Single Player.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i'm disappointed with the DLC but i'm more that happy with the game, both SP and MP.

sure, i have issues with both, but, they are only minor.

I do not regret it at all, I have had countless hours of fun on this game, and continue to play it several days a week.

No regrets here. IMO, it's probably the best CoD game since CoD4. Black Ops is also the best managed and best supported CoD to date imo. Great job Treyarch.

Don't regret at all. Play every day. Can't wait for all the new games comming out this fall. More fun.

No regrets here either.  I have had more fun with this CoD than any of the previous versions.  Still play it almost daily which should say something since I haven't stuck with a mp game this long since Halo 3.  Won't be putting in near as much as that game, but getting a year out of a game is definitely worth it.

I've wasted money on worse things.

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

No regrets here either.  I have had more fun with this CoD than any of the previous versions.  Still play it almost daily which should say something since I haven't stuck with a mp game this long since Halo 3.  Won't be putting in near as much as that game, but getting a year out of a game is definitely worth it.

[/quote]

Ooooohhhh the hours spent on Halo 3.........Just can't get into Reach like I could Halo 3, hopefully Halo 4 will be better.

Back on topic, this game provides entertainment and that's what I look for when I buy a game.

@ Silky  Same here.  I don't think Reach is bad, but it just doesn't grab me like previous Halos.

Nope wish MW3 would have combat training as well but that won't happen.Never cared much for halo eventhough I got the halo 3 bundle never played it much mainly because halo : Combat evolved is IMHO stil the best halo game to date and I will buy the 10 th anniversary edition though

This game no.  MW2 yes because I bought the DLC but, never played on the new maps.