Do You Prefer Firefights Or Being Stealthy?

The title is the question.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Both

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

The title is the question.[/quote]What do you prefer?

Personally being of exceedingly poor reaction times I suck at shooting and fighting sections, so like to avoid a straight up fight if I can avoid it.

I like to run in guns blazing.  For some odd reason though I usually have more deaths than kills...

Recently during both my play throughs of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, I used a hybrid of both gameplay styles. I like to call it "ambush style" gameplay. I'll sneak in to an area undetected. I'll plant some C4 in an area that a lot of enemies are walking by, then I'll move to the other side of the room where I wait for some enemies to enter the blast radius, then I blow them up. Which causes the other enemies in the surrounding areas to come running to the site of the explosion. And once they are all there, I pop out and start shooting them in their backs with my assault rifle. Hence, ambush style.

Depends on the game to be honest.  Im doing a lil bit of both in Deus Ex.

I prefer stealthy firefights.

Stealthy.

I was playing the campaign of Crysis 2.  I had fun just sneaking past enemies then I found out you get nano crap for upgrades from killing  those alien things >:(

It kinda depends on what game i'm playing haha.

Firefight. Stealth in games is usually forced and linear. At least with a firefight I can blast my path through the enemies.

Firefight, i find stealth bores me, which is bad because my reaction times suck... :(