Do you play Gin Rummy Friend?

Yep, some of us older fogies still enjoy games where heads aren't being severed! LOL.

Anyways, my wife and I can't get the "complete a 4 player game online" acheivement becuase there doesn't seem to be a lot of online players.

If you like the lighter games like Gin Rummy or Fun Time Mahjong, we'd love to hear from you and set up a online game or 2.

Yes, I did look in the Xbox 360 game section of the forums but BIG shocker!!!, there isn't a thread for Gin Rummy nor is there an option to make one.

Thanks! :)  Cheers!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

hi there i will be happy to play anyone. i get in lobby and just wait...no one shows up....its a shame seems like great game  danbow007

My boyfriend and I also have Gin Rummy.  We would love to set up a 4 player game to get that achievement.  :)

Thanks for the responce, invite sent! :)   Ciao!

I enjoy card and board games, but I'm not very good at either. So if you don't mind playing a scrub in Gin Rummy and Fun Time Mahjong, feel free to send me a friend request. I need online achievements in both games and haven't been able to find an online match.