Do you plan on getting Annihilation?

I asked for the other two, time to ask a third time. Will you?

I will for sure. The maps look pretty sexy. I just think it's stupid that they're releasing them so soon after the second pack.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lolno

My sponsor is getting the map pack for me; ya know for the Zombies eater egg and all.

nope this game is getting stale and i rather be buying add-ons for fallout new vegas 

as i said elsewhere no don't play zombies at all just never appealed so 4 map for that price isn't worth it for me but good luck to the people who decided to buy it

No chance! yet another 1200 pts, these map packs are getting extremely silly now, especially so close to the last release. Seems to me that they are bleeding this game for all its worth before MW3 is release, kinda smells like they've backed up these map pack release purposely!

i probably will seeing as how i wont be buying mw3 so ill most likely keep playing this.

Yes.

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

i probably will seeing as how i wont be buying mw3 so ill most likely keep playing this.

[/quote]

^^This

Heck yeah. For less than $50 I will now have the 3 map pack that end up extending the life of this game until MW3 comes out. The cost per hour is ridiculously small considering the number of hours that many of us spend playing this game.