Do you keep your games, or sell them later on?

Just out of curiousity, do you keep or sell your games? I very rarely sell my games (due to crappy trade in prices), but I've got nearly over 50 Xbox 360 games alone cluttering the place now, and am thinking of trading them in next week. I like to think of myself as a collector, but I look at all the old games I own for Xbox and wonder whats the point in keeping them? Games like Skate (1), Kane and Lynch, Crackdown, etc.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I trade them for other games on the CAG forums.

Not anymore. Not only are return prices horrible if you dont sell right away but you are especially ripping yourself off if you sell a game you bought DLC for.

I felt ripped of by Gamestop back in the PS2 glory days and haven't sold any game back since.

Last month, I sold 10 games that I knew I'd never play again.  It wasn't quite as painful as I had imagined.  :)  Most games I prefer to keep in my library, though.

I always keep my games because when i try to sell or trade my games i always feel like im getting ripped off! I do not think its worth it at all thats why i keep them.

I keep the games I like a lot and feel I'll replay like Fallout 3, Just Cause 2, Dead Space 2...I usually trade most anything else for other games, or wait for Gamestop's deals to trade em in there.

I usually only trade my games in if there is a good offer, like "trade in 3 games and get an extra $10 trade-in-credit", or I'll trade in games toward a game I want to get.

Trading in games feels like putting a beloved pet to sleep. I hate doing it. Even if I will never play them again, I just feel so ripped off. But, when it is a necessity, I do consider it.

I have only ever traded in one game, my mw2 for battlefield 3. However a couple years ago i did sell a bunch on ebay and felt like i got my worth out of them.

I used to sell my games back in the day, but then I realized I always missed them, so now I keep them.