Do you guys use all of your tokens or are you saving for a rainy day?

It seems like most people I talk to about tokens are scrapping, living "paycheck to paycheck" or they are rolling in coin and don't know what to do with it all. I personally have been pretty frugal. I'm sitting at 450 tokens eyeballing the tenth soldier.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

all my guys are decked out, not much left to buy for anyone. got near 200 tokens.

I have all 10 soldiers bought, all 6 classes for all of the soldiers and I still have 300 points. I earn like 5 a game so I'm never low on points.

I don't have all the characters, I have 8 of them with 87 to buy and customize the rest of my characters.

Well Im not paying 200 + for  them extra, ill get them when they are reasonable priced. Now im trying to prestige 5 at once.  there all about lvl 20 now.

I buy what I need for a new character. My first character I bought the AK-12, Honey Badger, M27 and Lynx. My second character I bought the Ameli, LSAT, L115 and USR. For my third character I will buy something that I haven't bought in my previous two characters.

-

I like to spend my points wisely and not just wildy spend them with no thought.

I spend all my points with no thought as soon as I can.

350 points, saving up for the ninth character as I've already bought the 10th.

I usually don't spend mine unless I want to use something different as a weapon.  

I have a little over 300 but only opened 3 soldiers so far. They really do rack up quickly

the token system kind of made the game blank