Do You Consider Hitting The Reset Button Cheating?

Unlike life, video games offer us a chance to undo some of our greatest mistakes. When you flub a critical mission, do you reach for the reset button or live with the consequences?

Some games allows players to keep playing even after they *** up certain missions. After finishing a mission, some gamers have chosen to restart their console in an effort to complete the mission again with a better ranking.

The question is: how often to you find yourself doing this? Do you like replaying a scenario over and over again until you achieve the perfect run-through, or do you feel that reloading an old save every time you *** up ruins the purity of the experience?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its obs not cheating if they give you the option to do it.

I agree with lol at your skill and panfoot.....its not cheating

Depends on the game actually.

Fire Emblem you *** up one or more of your army is perminatly killed do yes I do reset.

[quote user="The Resistance"]

Zing! Make sure you provide the source link next time OP instead of passing it off as your own stuff.
[quote user="Uyuyuy72"]

www.gameinformer.com/.../do-you-consider-hitting-the-reset-button-cheating.aspx

Restart is not cheating.

[/quote]

[/quote]

HAHAHA ZING is right!!

Zing! Make sure you provide the source link next time OP instead of passing it off as your own stuff.
[quote user="Uyuyuy72"]

www.gameinformer.com/.../do-you-consider-hitting-the-reset-button-cheating.aspx

Restart is not cheating.

[/quote]

do you mean reset the xbox or reload the level? i'll reload a previous save if there is a missable achievement but i wont turn the xbox off while it's playing a game.

LOL at your tag?

i do if i'm after a chevo that asks for a certain mission to be done without dying or taking a hit etc but thats it

Remove your pics from your signature or you might get a ban.