Do you all keep old games from sequels?

I have a ton of games between my 3 systems, maybe close to 100. I am going through most of them and is going to take some up to gamestop but I do have a question, do most of you guys keep old games from sequels? I am not talking like Madden, Tiger, sports games like that. Like I am playing MW3 sometimes but I have all the ones from COD4 on up. Like I don't play WaW or MW2 at all no more but I have them all. I have all the Halo's but don't play none of them no more. Gears I only play 3 and ME when I get the 3rd one I will not go back the the previous 2. But it is good to have them all, I have all the Uncharted but I only play 3, will not go back to the previous 2. I was wondering do most of you guys keep video game series or do you trade in the old ones? Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would keep the collection imo. You bought most of them for 60$ im guessing and gamestop will just give you peanuts mostly.

Keep all my games. I never trade in anything.

I must have about 200 games now (spanning across generations). I keep them all.

I don't trade games unless its brand new so I get some decent money for it. I ony do it if I really don't like it, and I never, ever trade in to gamestop unless they have some sort of promo going on.

NEVER trade your games in. Later down the road, your going to want to play the games for the nostalgia. Besides Gamestop would probably give you a grand total of $10 dollars for all those games.

I keep most of my games.  Usually the only time I trade them in is if there is a good deal going on.  Even if I know I'll get a fair amount for it, it still kills me to trade.

I only keep good games, anything else I rent or trade it in, but right now I have Mass Effect 1 and 2 and I will buy number 3 and keep those games forever, I only keep games I really like!

I tend to trade in game every now and then, but I hate doing it. Most series of games I will keep just for the pure look of collections, but single games I will trade after a year or two.

Yeah I only trade in games if I got the Full 1000/1000 gamerscore (Which means I haven't yet!). The only games I've traded in so far was when I was with PS3 (Just so you know, I'm NEVER switching back!!!)

I have no trouble trading in games that are mainly multiplayer. Once the new console comes out they'll be worthless unless you wanna play with bots. Even if the new console is backwards compatible with these games it's not like most will have any kind of community to play with.

RPGs and the like I hold onto.