Do you actually DO anything? What exactly IS the job you get paid for?

Is ANYTHING is WAW EVER going to be fixed? It use to be a breeze to get the glitches in the maps patched, but now it seems you guys have disappeared. Gamers are getting tired of these issues being ignored:

First, it was the fake 10th prestige.

Then, it was the fact that the top 1200 of HC TDM is hacked.

THEN, it was the inescapable GOD-MOD.

And NOW, I can't connect to a single game. HC TD, Core Free-for-all, HC Search, ANYTHING.

Are you doing something to the servers, or have the hackers taken over everything?

Here's how it seems to every legit user of your game and your Live 'Community':

1) The XBL team says to "File a complaint", but they don't really follow up on any complaint unless someone has something unsavory in their profile or gamertag. The hackers get off scott free because XBL Team couldn't care less, these hacker's parents are still paying for their XBL account.

2) Activision could give a rat's @@@ about WAW now that MW3 is coming out. Most of us are swearing off COD games all together because of the lack of support for this game.

I'm a female gamer, and I get enough *** for that. I can't STAND the things people say to me, message me, or send me. And XBL has done NOTHING about it, but I deal with it because I love the game (regardless of the nonchalant attitude of the support staff). But even my husband is tired of the hackers and is about to sell his Xbox and cancel his pre-order for MW3.

I can't believe all the money I've wasted buying 4 copies of this game (because I burn through them) and the two and a half years I've paid for XBL.

Are you guys even listening anymore?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Microsoft are banning the modders as quickly as they find them. However the flaws in the games which they exploit can only be fixed by the developers of those games.

So while I appreciate your frustration, your anger should not be directed toward Microsoft but rather toward Activision/Infinity Ward/Treyarch.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Regarding point 1 on your post.

This is entirely incorrect because the PET follow up all complaints.
And they have also been catching people red handed in WaW, MW & MW2 by playing in the games themselves as well as relying on accurate complaints they can investigate and action.
They have banned literally hundreds in just the last few weeks alone and these bans are permanent for anyone caught using infections or mods.

If you feel that is inaccurate go to the 'my LIVE account was suspended' forum, there you can see the plethora of people proclaiming their innocence. But as VoteDC says it is up to the Developers to fix/patch these exploits and until they do this problem will never end no matter how many cheaters have permanent bans from the service.

If someone sends you a harassing message regardless or your gender report it and then block communications with the user, then they can not message you ever again.
Try installing your games to your HDD, that will prevent most wear and tear on the disc and save you needing to buy 4 copies.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="SandiBebop"]

Is ANYTHING is WAW EVER going to be fixed? It use to be a breeze to get the glitches in the maps patched, but now it seems you guys have disappeared. Gamers are getting tired of these issues being ignored:

First, it was the fake 10th prestige.

Then, it was the fact that the top 1200 of HC TDM is hacked.

THEN, it was the inescapable GOD-MOD.

And NOW, I can't connect to a single game. HC TD, Core Free-for-all, HC Search, ANYTHING.

Are you doing something to the servers, or have the hackers taken over everything?

[/quote]

The only thing MS can do about this situation is permanently ban the account(s) of the modders/cheaters. Please use the tools on your console to file a complaint against them.

Here's how it seems to every legit user of your game and your Live 'Community':

1) The XBL team says to "File a complaint", but they don't really follow up on any complaint unless someone has something unsavory in their profile or gamertag. The hackers get off scott free because XBL Team couldn't care less, these hacker's parents are still paying for their XBL account.

[/quote]

You couldn't be more wrong about this. The XBL PET are actively banning modders/cheaters from the previous CoD games. In fact this month alone they have permanently banned over 300 modders/cheaters. While that may not seem like a large number compared to the 30 million subscribers it is vastly more that what the Game Developer is doing. They are the ones ultimately responsible for patching those games to prevent the use of mods/cheats. Your anger here is misdirected.

2) Activision could give a rat's @@@ about WAW now that MW3 is coming out. Most of us are swearing off COD games all together because of the lack of support for this game.[/quote]

That is good. More people need to do this to show the GD that they are not going to tolerate it.

I'm a female gamer, and I get enough *** for that. I can't STAND the things people say to me, message me, or send me. And XBL has done NOTHING about it, but I deal with it because I love the game (regardless of the nonchalant attitude of the support staff). But even my husband is tired of the hackers and is about to sell his Xbox and cancel his pre-order for MW3.[/quote]

Please use the tools on your console to adjust your profile and console settings to make your experience on XBL more enjoyable. As long as you are filing valid complaints then the XBL PET will take care of the offenders.

I can't believe all the money I've wasted buying 4 copies of this game (because I burn through them) and the two and a half years I've paid for XBL.

Are you guys even listening anymore?

[/quote]

They tend to listen when people aren't yelling and screaming and demanding. If more people would construct their issues in a polite and civil manner they may be more apt to do something quicker. Would you work any faster/better if you were being verbally abused? I know I wouldn't.

Sorry this didn't help.