Do we really need another COD game soo soon?

With the release of Black Ops on Nov 9 last year, Modern Warefare 2 on Nov 10 the year before that, and World At War on Nov 14 the year before that. There have been an aprox. 7 map packs between them. And now there has been a trailer released for MW3 which I can only guess of a release date of November this year (I say 8th).

Most people have possibly bought the game at around £40, each map pack at about 1200 microsoft points (1200 msp from MS is aprox £10.20 or aprox. £8.57 from Amazon.co.uk). Altogether thats a min of £179.99 / max of £191.40. I for one am not that bothered about spending the money but I have limited time for gaming and I would like to get my hands on the likes of Homefront, Gears of War 3, Brink or L.A. Noire. Maybe even get the time to finish Fable 3 and all the add-ons.

I repeat do we REALLY need another COD release this year?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes, and it's going to continue as long as they are making billions of dollars.

<b>We don't. Activision does</b>

Edit: Manual HTML doesn't even work. Awesome.

^ LOL at your sig.

As long as they are making money they will

[quote user="Housedaclown"]

^ LOL at your sig.

[/quote]

They took it off. And now I can't make sigs.

VERY NICE.

Bobby kotick would starve if we didn't feed him a billion dollars a year you know.

They will drain the pool till it's empty. Call of duty (Dancing with the Stars Edition) ect. ect. ect.

its like madden, we need to have the teams (or terrorists) updated every year.

I might pass on this COD this year, Battlefield 3 is looking great and massive combat that looks real cant wait. Besides I for one will not pay more to play MW3 online.

[quote user="Germahn"]

[quote user="Housedaclown"]

^ LOL at your sig.

[/quote]

They took it off. And now I can't make sigs.

VERY NICE.

[/quote]

i would of thought it was pretty obvious not to post huge images that stretch the board in your sig.

maybe it was just me.