Do we get to keep out weapon unlocks after the beta is over?

I've read that your player stats are reset but do you get to keep your weapons?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Most likely not I read that the Devs didn't want people who played the beta to have an unfair advantage to those who didn't when the game launches and being able to keep all of the weapon unlocks would be consider a huge tactical advantage to those who are playing for the first time at launch.  

highly highly doubt you will keep them.

Nope! It all goes back to zero! and I will truly, truly miss my M416 with all the bells and whistles until i unlock it all over again.

Off topic, when does the beta end?  I'm only a rank 5 and kind of want to try some of the other weapons that you can only get in the higher ranks.

Oct 10th

I think they should unlock all the weapons for the beta.  the overpowered ones will be found really fast.

[quote user="Stallion 343"]

I think they should unlock all the weapons for the beta.  the overpowered ones will be found really fast.

[/quote]Thankfully, DICE is the best dev I know for achieveing good balance. if a weapon is OP, people will light up the Battlelog about it, and DICE is pretty quick on the fix. to the OP, nope. everyone starts day one as a newb, I'm hoping the ranking up will be slower though, I hit rank 22 in under 8 hours.

^^Or you could buy DLC or be a "vet" and get an overpowered M1? J/K

or you could get the physical warfare pack and get OP weapons on day on? or the LE which gives you the Pancor Jackhammer. a bullpup revolver shotgun with landmine magazines, in the B2K expansion.

^^I saw that article too. I disagree with weapons on DLC or "for vets only", but thats just my opinion.