do u guys prefer realistic games such as mw3 or more life games such as halo?

topic

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lol MW3, realistic.

[quote user="FallenAngel9"]

lol MW3, realistic.

[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. lulz

Halo is a hardcore realistic war simulation compared to Call of Duty.

I wonder who has the more annoying kids, Halo or Call of duty? 

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

I wonder who has the more annoying kids, Halo or Call of duty? 

[/quote]

Cant it be both?

and lol at realistic.  MW3 and realistic should never be used in the same sentence unless the words "is not" are in between them. oh and it can also be used in the sentence explaining how it can be used :P

Silly silver troll.

Killing aliens or people pick one

I like MW3 because it doesn't try to be realistic.

If they ever made a realistis shooter no one would play because we wouldn't get any respawns...unless your name happens to be Jesus and even then it took three days.

Battlefield (i.e. DICE)makes a good attempt at reality based FPS, of course except we can all just *poof* and we're alive again. As far as sounds, visual effecting, and actual movement(i.e. people, vehicles, POV) they can't be beaten. They have a soundset called 'War Tapes' that is profound.

MW3 is nice visually, and fluidity of movements, but let's face it, MW3 is about as Arcade as it gets. 12 people in a virtual shoebox isn't one bit a reality, but it is entertaining, fun and enjoyable.

There is one simulation game, Project Reality, and they make different versions, and those games are 1-death game, if you die, you wait. Here are some youtube video links

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3uZpVWCZts]

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDNYNN28H38]

Also, if you want realism, try GRAW2, there are some decent co-op missions(4 Player) that you can make very real, like no spawns and injuries. If you were get shot in the leg, guess what, you have to crawl the rest of the game....fun stuff.