Do the Graphics Still Look Horrible After Installing Texture Pack?

I downloaded the Texture Pack or whatever and the graphics still look really really really bad. Anyone else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wow I didnt knwo that I will have to check that out.

[quote user="xxXTeRnXxx"]

Of course my setting are on HD. I was just wondering because they look really really bad. When you guys/girls were installing the texture pack, did it randomly stop and then ask u to download it again? That kept happening to me. That is why I am wondering if it really is working at all. I checked my HDD to see if the file for the texture pack was corrupt, but it wasn't.

[/quote]

If it stopped at all then you did not install the pack. You need to install it again. It will tell you its done. Mine asked 2x to install it. The 3x it went all the way and it made a  huge difference!

uhhh no, they look really good...

The campaign is where the graphics will shine. The MP will have to be toned down graphically to support everything going on at once.  Those that played the beta or the demo will see the same graphics online.  The campaign however should look really dang good.   There really is only so much they can do with a console.  If you want large maps with lots of people then graphcis will be sacrificed.  If you want small maps with less people then you get the best graphics. 

If im not mistaking i never had theses hd resolution settings until after i installed the hd pack my highest was 1080p,now there are 1024x768,1280x768,1360x768.I have mine set at 1360x768 and it looks alot better!

I installed the HD pack, then I installed the Discs, but the HD pack isnt working, it worked last night but i popped the game in today and it the hd pack wasnt working. i have a 55" vizio lcd 240 hertz, and i know what the game looks like the hd pack, now i cant get the hd pack to work at all, after multiple installs and deletes. idk what to do  

compared to PC yeah they are really bad but for a console game they are really good

So it seems that if you installed the game disk before you installed the Texture Pack, it messes up. I uninstalled the texture pack and uninstalled the multiplayer disk. I then installed the texture pack and then installed the disk. While installing the texture pack, there were no hiccups. The download did not stop, it flawlessly downloaded. I then installed the multiplayer disk back on my system. It seems this fixed the problem.

No but it told me that any interruptions to the download can cause problems.

I'd try clearing your caches, restarting your router, and re downloading the update...if that's possible.

No, I had no issues when it downloaded the HD texture pack and the game looks great to me so far.