Do the bots cheat?

Seriously, if you play against bots on Veteran difficulty, you don't stand a chance. You won't even be in their field of vision and they'll turn and instantly target you from so far away that you aren't even visible on the kill cam. I know that technically you're basically playing against aim bots, but they should at least try to make it realistic and not give them abilities that are far and above what is humanly possible.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

the bots must be playing on a bigger tv than you thats why they can see you and you can't see them.

True. They're probably playing in 1080p, also, so that I appear more detailed. That's not fair because my TV is only 720p.

[quote user="JasonX1"]

Seriously, if you play against bots on Veteran difficulty, you don't stand a chance. You won't even be in their field of vision and they'll turn and instantly target you from so far away that you aren't even visible on the kill cam. I know that technically you're basically playing against aim bots, but they should at least try to make it realistic and not give them abilities that are far and above what is humanly possible.

[/quote]

Hunhhh? That is exactly how the game is in multiplayer. You've just described every match I had last night........

At-least it's not Chuck Norris or supreme elite commandos that are the enemy...