Do Riddler's Informants Respawn?

So like most people I have taken out a Riddler Information or two on accident.  I typically just do a reload last checkpoint when I do this, but not always.  They do respawn after a while don't they or is it a one shot deal?  I think I have seen one or two respawn but I couldn't be sure.  Can anyone confirm this? One way or the other.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

yes, they do.

I have 26 more trophies to find, but I can't find any informants.  I am STUCK.

To be a little more specific; "yes" they do respawn, but they may not necessarily respawn in the same area where you first encountered them.  

Like you, I took out one or two by accident.  Later in the game, I noticed that a thug I would interrogate in one area would tell me about the Riddler trophies in another completely separate area.  So, until all of the Riddler trophies are uncovered on your map (or you collect them all), there will always be a "green" Riddler thug somewhere in Arkham City that you will be able to interrogate.  You just have to keep going from group to group (don't forget the underground areas) until you find one.

Good luck.

-M

Well i have a question then! Is there a point where they will have told you everything and then there are no more informants or do they keep respawning and keep telling you? I find i keep getting told the same locations over and over (subways station, steel mill) are the main repeats.

[quote user="Caffinetron"]

Well i have a question then! Is there a point where they will have told you everything and then there are no more informants or do they keep respawning and keep telling you? I find i keep getting told the same locations over and over (subways station, steel mill) are the main repeats.

[/quote]

Once you have talked to all the informants they stop respawning. Each time you interrogate an informant only some of the riddler trophy locations are added to that particular part of the map. Even though the informants keep telling you the same location they are always unlocking different trophy locations for that area.

Ahhhhhh. I have collected all of Batmans trophies (displayed on the map) and have about 6 left of Catwomans. Finished all the story except for the last riddler hostage and i still only have 69% game complete.

[quote user="Caffinetron"]

i still only have 69% game complete.

[/quote]

How are you doing on the side quests like the Titan Containers for Bane etc, this might account for the lower percentage.

As far as i know i am all done with those. 100% on the missions list. The only one that is not complete is the riddler hostage and i only have one left.