Do ratings in FUT change?

I bought NHL 11 last year and spent alot of time with Ultimate Team.  I like the fact that players on FUT dont have a contract limit as to how many games they can play (at least i dont thnk they do?), but you could get training cards that upped theyre attributes for good, not just one game.  Is that not possible in this game??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

All players have a contract # associated with them, for how many games you have left to use them before you need to extend them.  And no I dont believe you can permanently upgrade someones stats in ultimate team, just for one game.  Im glad you CANT permanently make some1 better, as Messi/Ronaldo are hard enough to deal with as it is

I suppose your right about great players getting better, but i just wish you could make younger players that are decent grow into the players they might in real life.  They had a potential limit on NHL UT and if i remember correctly, the better the player was from the jump, the less you could upgrade him.  You could take a 75 and turn him into an 83 depending on how you distributed his stats, but it cost a ton to do so, so you had to weigh the risk.  

I do however love how you can just simply keep extend the contracts on this game.  I spent alot of time and coin getting the players i wanted in NHL, then theyre contracts would be up for good and you have to start all over again in the laboring/expensive process.  Here, i can get the players i want and once you get them all on the same page chemistry wise you dont need to worry about having to do it all over again.  I do think im gonna start another FUT with my other tag tho so i can experience another nationality....ive kept them all German since thats the majority of the players i had to start with, and ive seen pretty much every German/Bundesliga League player there is out there, and noone really stands out except just a few.