Do people still play this online???....

Hi, So I haven't raced since need for speed: carbon... and I want to start again and get into racing games BUT F1, need for speed: the run and forza4 isn't out for a while.... so I'm thinking about getting this game, so do many people still play multiplayer & how many?... will I struggle to get in a game?

and also is there a multiplayer vip pass?... or is multiplayer free to used copies of the game?... okay thanks 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

The community is still pretty active.  You don't need a pass for online play.  

Lots of clubs hold weekly races (i.e., virtual-motorsports.com).  Here's one of the three series they are running right now.

The Virtual Motorsports Time Attack League Unofficial Series 1 takes place on Sundays at 14:00 CST / 19:00 GMT / 05:00 AEST where all competitors are split into divisions based on their TrueSkill rank, and compete against each other through a hot lap challenge to achieve the most amount of points possible! The first session is Sunday 21st August, with signups never closing.

If you want to get involved or learn more, follow this link to the Virtual Motorsports Time Attack League Unofficial Series 1 section!