Do people on Red Dead tend to take clans seriously?

I've heard people say that Red Dead Redemption is very political and serious when it comes to clans. I've studied plenty of politics myself but is it true?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

LOL, what?! Please tell me you aren't serious. First of all, the "seriousness" of the group depends on the group itself. Some clans like to role play and yes, they take the game seriously. Others like to just kick back and socialize while playing, like a group I formed up when the game first released. When something is political in the sense, it means it is structured and beaurocratic (as in there is a ranking structure and there are certain rules). LOL, knowledge of politics has no bearing on playing a freaking video game.

[quote user="Hellhog"]

LOL, what?! Please tell me you aren't serious. First of all, the "seriousness" of the group depends on the group itself. Some clans like to role play and yes, they take the game seriously. Others like to just kick back and socialize while playing, like a group I formed up when the game first released. When something is political in the sense, it means it is structured and beaurocratic (as in there is a ranking structure and there are certain rules). LOL, knowledge of politics has no bearing on playing a freaking video game.[/quote]

I agree. When I'm playing RDR in Free Roam, I just have fun with it... BUT if someone kills my mount, the gloves come off. Literally, I'll blow out the brains of whoever did it with a buffalo rifle ^.^