Dmg model is the same, you can destroy Caspian radio tower, and Gulf of oman new layout.

Gulf of oman is absolutely made for console guys.. look at the image.
Pc elitst will be furious, im happy, and im not.. this is very double.

Caspian border radio tower can be leveld..LOL!!! i hope this was MP footage, and not SP footage.

And the destruction on the endgame is amazing.. even the bus in the last stage on OM can be blown up now. EVERYTHING CAN BE DESTROYED.
What we have seen on destruction in the Beta, was surely only 10% of what it is in the end game.

IM so HAPPY!!!

http://bf3blog.com/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

HA!!!!!

I read it again and again, and again, cus i couldn't believe it. And apperently, the gulf of oman map is a joke..

Almost all of that is Singleplayer footage, and definitely all of it is PC.

-

Just seeing how amazing it looks for the PC... Seriously giving me reasons to ditch Battlefield on consoles. I'll never really be a mouse/keyboard kind of guy, so controller all the way! Too bad mouse/keyboard is way more accurate... Oh well, let's just hope the aim assist is pretty high for controller users! :)

-

You get 64 players, better graphics/performance, better support (No stupid certification process like Microsoft's or Sony's which take weeks to get out a patch)

-

Basically the only game I'll get, besides RTS games which still rule the gaming of my PC! Empire Total War and Starcraft 2 have been very, very fun!

-

Also, on a side note, GREAT to see they're toning the UMP down. That gun was insanely powerful at every range.

[quote user="MattKohl101"]

-

Just seeing how amazing it looks for the PC... Seriously giving me reasons to ditch Battlefield on consoles. I'll never really be a mouse/keyboard kind of guy, so controller all the way! Too bad mouse/keyboard is way more accurate... Oh well, let's just hope the aim assist is pretty high for controller users! :)

-

You get 64 players, better graphics/performance, better support (No stupid certification process like Microsoft's or Sony's which take weeks to get out a patch)

-

Basically the only game I'll get, besides RTS games which still rule the gaming of my PC! Empire Total War and Starcraft 2 have been very, very fun!

-

Also, on a side note, GREAT to see they're toning the UMP down. That gun was insanely powerful at every range.

[/quote]

*YAWN*

dude the destruction shown in the trailer is similiar to PC beta, and thats it. nearly 70% destruction are still missing, especially trees, fences and concrete blocks. Building destruction is scale down from 6 stages to 2 stages of destruction. I m not saying its beta is bad. The destructablity is a lot to polished up for the final build.

Cant believe the negativity in this Battlefield 3 forums..

-

Why dont you all just stfu and go play some other game.. damn ppl..

-

Such a shame.

[quote user="Steble01"]

[quote user="MattKohl101"]

-

-

-

-

[/quote]

*YAWN*

[/quote]

LOL