DLC

Anyone know if the heroes/villains packs will available to download instead of pre-ordering? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

and when that will be?

i am sure they will put them out so they can make more $$$

should of been in the game to start with, dont mind paying for dlc when its worth it but for 5 xtra figures?

Depends on the price, if they are like 300 points per pack, prob worth it but you are right, should be in the game to start with! >:(

Hopefully they'll surprise us and make them free.

Maybe 400 MSP for each dlc pack of 5 characters?

I'd put it more at 160msp per pack.  Don't forget, there are more than those 10 preorder characters. The handheld versions of the game have extra characters like Deadshot and Deathstroke.

dont know why they cant put it all in the game in the first place, i want the extra characters but i dont want to pay lol

[quote user="DutRank"]

The handheld versions of the game have extra characters like Deadshot and Deathstroke.

[/quote]
Were those characters included in the retail release, or were they the bonus for preordering?  Either way, I want Deathstroke, dammit!  I received the Villians pack with Gorilla Grood, it's pretty cool

Any extra characters on the handheld versions of the game are exclusively for the handheld versions. I suppose it helps ease players since there is no free roam on the handheld versions.