DLC?

Will there be anymore DLC coming out before the ME3 release?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Not 100% positive, but I believe 'Arrival' was the last one for Mass Effect 2.  Curious that they didn't release it a little later though, even if the original target date was for Christmas.  I think that all we can hope for in the way of ME2 DLC is another 'Alternate Appearance Pack', maybe even a speedo for Zaeed...hee hee...:-)

[quote user="Silverbolt"]

Will there be anymore DLC coming out before the ME3 release?

[/quote]

i don't know. i know i read somewhere that there was a discussion some where that they were thinking about making another DLC to come out before ME3 and the reason i think its not Arrival is because this article came out after Arrival was already out. I have not seen anything lately so who knows.

Another puzzling thing regarding the DLC question is the Cerberus Network posting stating that "a week of posts will precede a downloadable content release".  This was posted in January and I don't see that "week of posts" on the Network.  Was it only there for that week?  Or, is there more yet to come?

I hope so. This game is just too awesome and I want to see a little preview of Ashley or Kaiden, we saw Liara....

[quote user="Arkham99"]

Another puzzling thing regarding the DLC question is the Cerberus Network posting stating that "a week of posts will precede a downloadable content release".  This was posted in January and I don't see that "week of posts" on the Network.  Was it only there for that week?  Or, is there more yet to come?

[/quote]There was a week of posts that pertained to Arrival, the transcripts are held here.  Starts with the March 22nd post at the bottom, regarding "Evidence supporting pre-Prothean relays continues to mount".

Thanks for that, I was too busy hunting down screens on the net to pay attention that week!