DLC

Where do I go to start the DLC? Yeah I know im a noob.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Kill they hydra, free dusk from the gold golem, go to dukes archives, get pendant from crystal golem, return to where you saved dusk.

thank you.

To get to the Hydra, do you just run at it in Darkroot Basin? That thing freaks me out. I don't want to go towards it. Also, you need to place Lord Vessel first I'm assuming since you can't get to Dukes without placing it.

[quote user="Piuma Bianca"]

To get to the Hydra, do you just run at it in Darkroot Basin? That thing freaks me out. I don't want to go towards it. Also, you need to place Lord Vessel first I'm assuming since you can't get to Dukes without placing it.

[/quote]Yes and yes.

[quote user="Piuma Bianca"]

[/quote]It's nothing to be worried about.  There's actually a rock that you can stand behind and use your bow where the Hydra can't hit you.

Thanks guys. And I'm doing a str. / faith build, no bow. I liked my dex build better haha.

I love dex builds and the best part about them may be that you move a lot quicker than someone with low dex.

Pretty sure you don't move any faster with higher dexterity. Just slightly faster casting and good scaling on certain weapons, if I'm not mistaken.

I don't really like Dexterity builds. But thats probably just because I'm not awestruck by katanas like most people.

I like katanas but the estoc/ricards rapier and balder swag sword are awesome.