DLC Wishlist?

What is something you would like to see in DLC. 

Me, I want a mansion won through an epic quest. A mansion with a Showcase room with display cases you can actually put weapons and jewels in. Statues you can put armor on and plenty of them. I like to collect weapons and armor but can never display them. Heard they did something like this for Oblivion but never seen it. I want to collect every piece of special equipment, but I don't want to hide it in a chest. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

DLC!? I'm still overwhelmed by the original content...

[quote user="darksion"]

What is something you would like to see in DLC. 

Me, I want a mansion won through an epic quest. A mansion with a Showcase room with display cases you can actually put weapons and jewels in. Statues you can put armor on and plenty of them. I like to collect weapons and armor but can never display them. Heard they did something like this for Oblivion but never seen it. I want to collect every piece of special equipment, but I don't want to hide it in a chest. 

[/quote]

Ok, I admit I originally clicked this thread to post how silly it is to already be worrying about DLC. But after reading your idea, I have to admit that sounds #$%^ing awesome! I would buy that in a heart beat.

I admit, I'm not even 2 percent done with the game. But it's never too early to wish for something I've wished for two games ago.

Im afraid im near the end of the main quest, so ive stopped doing it.

Im currently doing sidequests.

If anyone has finished the main story.|
SPOILER QUESTION:
Im at the part where I captured the Dragon.
Is that near the end? 

I would love that! I just checked, and I am 41 hours in. I don't feel like I have done hardly anything though! I am going to spend so much time with this game.

Display Cases

More Spells

I am not sure if I want to ask for anything story wise because I have no idea what is in the game so far!

[quote user="xANVx Deadly"]

DLC!? I'm still overwhelmed by the original content...

[/quote]

Exactly. The LAST thing on my mind is DLC.  Its going to take me months and months to even get through all the content already in this game.

Another Frostcrag Spire type DLC. Id love my own castle with all the forging/alchemy/cooking equipment I need. And if possible, a duplication chest a la Archmage quarters in Oblivion.

@daxflowlyfe Its close, but its farther then that quest would make you think.

Love the mansion idea. Plus more varied achievements like killing 10 giants throughout the game or discovering more than 100 locations....maybe discovering all locations would be sick. Killing more than 20 dragons would be good too.

I would love something like an armory. Have loads of weapon racks, armor dummies to display your armor, forge, smelter, tanning rack, table and wheel. What would be a cool feature is that the more you put epic weapons inside it, people will hear of "a legendary weapon vault" and try and search around for you and try to take your key. They could make them either be honest, devious (befriend you, then once you show them the vault, they turn on you), or straight up try and kill you. A funny one that should be free should be marriage counseling. If you kill your first spouse and marry another one, you should go to counseling to find out where the rage came from in the last marriage. Your new spouse will be a little wary of you, but after time start to trust you again, kind of like real life LMAO.