DLC Week of 6/21

DLC Week of 6/21 - Maroon 5 & Puddle of Mudd 3 Packs!

Hey gang,

Next week's DLC adds two more 3 packs to the perpetually growing Rock Band library. One pack features the return of Maroon 5, and the other introduces Puddle of Mudd to the RB set list, with one Pro Guitar upgrade per artist. Enjoy!

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation®3 system (June 21):

· Maroon 5 – “Misery”
· Maroon 5 – “This Love” X
· Maroon 5 – “Won’t Go Home Without You”
· Puddle of Mudd – “Blurry”
· Puddle of Mudd – “Control”
· Puddle of Mudd – “She Hates Me” X

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system June 22)

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Maroon 5 Pack 02”, “Puddle of Mudd Pack 01” and as individual tracks on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade
$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points, 550 Wii Points) for Puddle of Mudd Pack 01
$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points, 550 Wii Points) for Maroon Five Pack 02

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

To discuss this DLC please visit the official discussion thread in the Rock Band forum.

For all DLC song credits, including album and genre info as well as difficulty ratings, you can check out the Songs page.

And for awesome background information on this content, including recording details, album of origin, and release details you can head on over to the Rock Band 'Zine for brand new articles!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

no replys yet thats kinda strange, so ill say im  slightly excited for this. Ill be getting the puddle of mudd pack, should be fun to play, prob not all that challenging but i like the moderate stuff anyway.

Bah. Not getting anything this week.

Maroon 5 looks fun to play. It's probably not going to be difficult to play, but it still looks like it's going to be fun.

I'll be grabbing the Puddle of Mudd pack.

Pass this week. Though I've been thinking about picking up both Maroon 5 packs just to have for RB parties.