DLC Rumor

Here it is.

-

Don't even read the comments, they're full of fanboyism.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I looked at the comments - 

[quote]What made Demon's Souls the awesome milestone it is for the gaming industry is the fact that it was a PS3 exclusive.[/quote]

That's the level of intelligence we're dealing with here people  I read the comments so you don't have too.  

That would be awesome, but I'm making slow progress in this game. 60 hours in and I haven't even been to Anor Londo yet. Sad I know. I waste a lot of time farming souls in the forest to level up.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I read somewhere right before it was released that there was not going to be any DLC released for Dark Souls. Link, but that would be awesome to get some DLC. However I respected From Software for not releasing DLC and releasing a "full" game unlike most companies trying to milk every penny out of you now. But I would buy me some Dark Souls DLC. 

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

That would be awesome, but I'm making slow progress in this game. 60 hours in and I haven't even been to Anor Londo yet. Sad I know. I waste a lot of time farming souls in the forest to level up.

[/quote]I beat the game a couple days ago. I bought the game near release. I just like to do exactly what I want in these types of games, so I made sure to look at all of my options and how to get special items and such.

If it's DLC to placate fan demand then I'm all for it. If it's stuff that was shaved off from the full game then I'll raise hell.

I wonder if it'll come with any powerful weapons/armor/items that people will ***** about in PvP.

[quote user="VernierSlake"]

If it's DLC to placate fan demand then I'm all for it. If it's stuff that was shaved off from the full game then I'll raise hell.

[/quote]

That is a very good point. Having to buy stuff already on the disk, or stuff that was planned from the beginning to be DLC and released like a week after the game is released really grinds my gears! 

DLC you say??? Well From Software, no need to say more........just.........

[View:http://cdn.overclock.net/e/e5/e5082e3f_1855648-shut_up_and_take_my_money.jpeg]

then again its been a few months since its release and rumours are only just emerging, i think its safe to say that this will be new stuff