DLC purchesed didn't download

My son proceeded to purchase a Skyrim DLC on xbox 360,  just as he confirmed purchase he realized it was being saved to the wrong storage device and immediately pressed cancel.  When he selected the correct storage device he went to go start the download again but it was saying he needed to purchase the add on again (ok, no problem....normally) but he no longer had the funds available.  He looked in all places downloads would be and there is no record of the purchase.  Since he canceled the download almost immediately it technically didn't download right?  So then why would it charge him for it????????????

I don't mean to sound stupid, but hes not old enough to have a job where he can just put more money in his account, so he is real upset that they charged him with nothing to show for it. THANK YOU in advance for who ever helps us with this matter.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You would need to check his download history to see if it shows there and try redownloading it from there - support.xbox.com/.../redownload-content  Even if he cancelled it, it should show up there.

If it doesn't show there, you will need to contact support directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.